STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

My code doesn't run without debug mode (CubeIDE)

Hi,i am using STM32CubeIDe in my project. i am using STM32F030 as transmitter and STM32F4 as a receiver. When i run my code in debug mode both of them work properly. But when i press terminate and re-insert my ST-LINK device i can't see any data in m...

Why this difference? ELF vs. binary image

Using CubeIDE 1.1 with its default toolchain.How can be explained the following mismatch between the ELF file loaded to the MCU via debugger and binary file created with objcopy? (arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O binary foo.elf foo.bin )I've read the image b...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI function in STM32091C-Eval using STM32CubeIDE

Hi, I want to use SPI function from the evaluation board to connect to an FPGA. However I see that the MOSI port at pin PE15 at connector CN7 does not response. In Userguide UM1817, Table 23 said, to disconnect with function block on STM32091C-EVAL b...

CubeIDE v 1.1 - problem with SWO debug output

It looks like the CubeIDE debugger (GDB server) has issues with SWO output.When I enable SWO output in debug config and actually print something, only first few lines appear in the SWV ITM data window. Then one of following occurs:Debugger loses conn...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with nearly new Nucleo F722ZE

New Nucleo-F722ZE initially worked fine (initially prompted for software update). But after approx 3 hours when trying to Run->Debug , it now shows:Waiting for debugger connection...Debugger connectedDebugger connection lost.Shutting down...Power cyc...

STM32F429 Discovery CUBE IDE SWV printf not working

I'm using STM32F429 Discovery board and CUBE IDE. I have set the Serial Wire Debug, in debug configuration, I enabled SWV, set the core clock, enabled live expession. In main.c I wrote this part of the code int _write(int file, char *ptr, int len){  ...