STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Pointers and HAL libs => HardFault?

I'm having a problem that I don't understand why it happens.I am using STM32CUBEIDE (updated).Each time the code below runs, the PC jumps to "HardFault_Handler". But I can't understand what the problem is ...uint8_t buff_cfg[10] = { 0 };   bu...

Error loading during project generation

Error loading during project generation, access to the network is allowed in the firewall, the folder with repositories is empty, I can’t download any repository through the program. I just installed the development environment. I don’t want to manua...

RVolo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stlink v2 no device

At first, I downloaded elf using stlink v2 and run firmware. and then rebuild source. After that I tried to run debug button. But I encountered no device message.

Clee.4 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE does not support external tools

In TrueStudio, it was able to bind an external tool to a breakpoint. I can still select the "External tool action" in the breakpoint properties dialog, but I can't add an external tool in the "External Tools Configuration" dialog. Will this feature b...

SBusc by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos