STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Build multiple binary files in 1 project

Hello there :I want to build multiple bin files with specific address and length in CubeIDE/Eclipse,for example , I have my linker file like :MEMORY:{ SYSTEM_BIN(wr) :ORIGIN = 0x8008800 ,LENGTH = 8K PCU_BIN(wr) :ORIGIN = 0x800A800 ,LENGTH = ...

WYang.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! DMA IRQ Handler is called twice for ADC

Hi,I am using 3 ADC modules triggered with TIM3 to start in the same time.I read the result in the DMAx_Channely_IRQHandler function and for debug only I do a toggle in a GPIO.I have 3 DMAx_Channely_IRQHandler functions , one for each ADC with DMA an...

DKuro.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Create an assembly project

Hi, For education purpose, I'm trying to create, compile, load and debug assembly projects with STM32Cube. Unfortunately, there are no built in options to do it. I noticed that I can erase on an existing project the main.c and create a main.s instead...

SToru.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube 1.3.0 - Error: bind failed. Error = 98, exit

Hi,I am using STM32CubeIDE 1.3.0 on Linux Debian, and when I try to flash the MCU using the Run Button, GDB fails with error "bind failed. Error = 98, exit" (it seems that the IDE is trying to open an busy connection).Concretely the log from console ...

simo zz by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

bug report: STM32F302CBT6 failed to compile

Hi, This particular MCU is not fully populate in project generator, the result when trying to create a project is incomplete project that can't compile. I worked-around by selecting a different MCU, but as migrating between MCU is not supported, I am...

BVauc.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having trouble understanding how to copy a project.

For Reference I have used IAR for 10+ years, now migrating to STM32CubeIDE for all future development. For clarity, my issue described below has nothing to do with transitioning from 1 platform to another.My issue is if I copy project A to project B,...