STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32 USB HID MOUSE + FREERTOS

I've create a program with freertos. It's just writting a sentence in the console. I've decide to implement a usb hid mouse on this program. I've seen how to configurate this but when i'm just configurating it (changing anything on the code) it doesn...

BBrig.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strings in RAM and Flash and transfer them to function

HiHow can I put strings in fash memory in gcc compiler so that there is no copy in both memories. In 8bit AVR we need to use PROGMEM . How it is in STM32 gcc?The secong thing. If i have for example such a function void MyFunction( char *Stri(ng); wh...

sholojda by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cube IDE code generator

Hello! I have 2 projects for two different controllers: one is the STM32F767 and the second one is the STM32H753. I'm using the Cube IDE 1.3.1.I have noticed , that when I generate a code, the the file structure looks different for both of them even ...

0693W000000X9TwQAK.png 0693W000000X9U1QAK.png
Gregory3 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C with Nucleo - STM32F767ZI problem

Hi to all!I'm new to STM32, so i want to learn. I have a Nucleo-STM32F767ZI board and i try to interface this board with the MPU9150 sensor via I2c. The problem is that i can't able to communicate with the sensor. Using a logic analyzer i see that th...

Luca1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

When stepping through code the debug window gets the focus momentarily after each step, and then back to the main.c window. I don't remember this happening. Anyway to turn this off ?

I am using STM32CubeIDE on linux Also an aside the debugger is having problems finding source files even if I give it the correct {project}/Core/Src directory. When I give it the actual file it is happy. Thank you and have a productive day : )

stm32f103 USB hid library is not very useful

Im on that new CubeIDE, all updated. My MCU is f103.Making hid device, which should have a few reports, more than 1. So, i edited report descriptor, added reportID, added second report. Windows recognizes it just fine.But what a surprise, second repo...

VLuky by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Projects not building after update

Hi, today I updated CubeIDE to version 1.3.1 and my working projects and also newly generated projects won't build. I'm getting 114 error messeges of this type: "Error: selected processor does not support `dsb ' in Thumb mode". Also in project settin...

ANiko.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos