STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Timer 8 issue in Cube IDE V1.5.0

When generating Code for STM32H753IIKx I recently stumbled across unexpected behaviour in Cube IDE V1.5.0. I'm using the processor Pins PH13-PH15 in order to output a PWM Signal from the N-Outputs of Timer 8 (CH1N1-3). However no correlating signals ...

0693W000007CyakQAC.png
DWeb_2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Expressions modification hangs debugger

Hello all,Whenever I try to update a Live Expressions value while the program is running, the debugger hangs (no update, no way to pause the execution).If I pause then update, it works (but of course this is no more a "Live" update).I use JLink. Any ...

Resolved! Bug in STM32CubeIDE?

Hi,I have a counter incrementing as:if (condition == TRUE) count++The counter is initialised as:int count = 0;I would expect that the counter would increment by '1' every time the condition is 'TRUE'. And this is in fact the case when I'm steppi...

NGalin by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding an SPI port to an existing ST project

Hi All,I am new to the IDE Cube and I would like to know what is the most appropriate method to add an SPI to an existing Cube project ?I am specially interested in the people counter firmware running on the Nano boards, to witch I am not able to add...

TCris.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 Project with two Dual-Core projects are buggy

Hello,There are several issues when having project in STM32CubeIDE for STM32H747I-DISCO.1) When you open M4 or M7 main.c file, there doesn't work the autocomplete. But when you open this file by generating code from .IOC file, those files have autoco...

0693W000007BgJPQA0.gif