STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

CUBE IDE unit testing and static code analysis

Hican anyone recommend aopen source unit testing tool for CUBE IDEopen source static code analysis tool for CUBE IDEI tried google test and had problems inetgrating it with CUBE IDE and Eclipse. Is there any recommendation from ST?What does ST use fo...

CubeIDE & FreeRTOS on H743

Hello,I have a problem with my H7 and FreeRTOS.I have 3 thread:/* Definitions for defaultTask */ osThreadId_t defaultTaskHandle; const osThreadAttr_t defaultTask_attributes = { .name = "defaultTask", .priority = (osPriority_t) osPriorityAboveNorm...

Importing projects on second computer doesn't work

Hello,i have problems to import projects from one computer to the other. When I import the project it looks like the first one in the picture and I cant build it or do anything with it. The second project is generated locally and works fine. Has anyo...

HBesi.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F446 HSE, HSI problem.

Hi guys,I'm facing a problem with STMF446RE MCU. I designed custom stm32f446re board. When i try to upload a program, it uploads successfully but it does not execute it. In STM32CUBEIDE, i can connect a device and achieve debug mode. In debug mode,  ...

GSay.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Generate STM32H745I-DISCO (Blinky LED Test)

I have a STM32H745I-DISCO with the STM32CubeIDE platform. I have reviewed various examples that generated the BSP folder for stm32h745i_discovery.h/c files. These files are not generating when creating my own project. I would like to use the BSP_LED_...

DWill.5 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I import a BSP driver into STMCUBE IDE?

I’m very new to STM32 development so bear with me if this is a simple question. I’m trying to use an L476RG Nucleo and X-Nucleo-ihm03a1 powerSTEP01 board to control stepper motors.I’ve downloaded X-CUBE-SPN3 Driver software expansion for STM32Cube an...

ZHama.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos