STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! How to use headless build for continuous integration?

I'd like to check if any pull requests break the build by automatically running headlessbuild as part of CI.Unfortunately, there's a critical flaw with how STM32CubeIDE projects are setup, which makes this impossible.The headless build depends on con...

Miles1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Firmware Package of U5 Series for STM32CUBEIDE ?

Hello community,I want to program the STM32U5 series microcontroller and therefore need the firmware/embedded software package of the U5-series to use it with the STM32CUBEIDE program.It seems like it is not yet available in the STM32CUBEIDE as well ...

MPetr.3 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic array fill-up during compilation time

Hi,I want to store some calibration data inside the firmware that is running on my STM32H743. This calibration data would be stored in a specific address in a preallocated memory map. Another device would communicate with the firmware running on this...

HA87 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos