STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

I get an error when debugging with Cube IDE

Thank you for helping.​environment:​STM32CubeIDE Ver1.6.0​When I start debugging with the STM32Cube IDE, I get the following error:​Please tell me what to do.​Thank you.​-----STMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 5.8.0Copyright (c) 2020, STM...

Ebun.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to generate main.cpp with STM32CubeIDE

Hi, I'm working on a project in c++ and every time the IDE generates main.c instead of updating my main.cpp file. The project is set to C++, but still it generates main.c. That's very annoying. Can i fix this?

RDe R.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD CARD Configuration using STM32CubeIDE

I use STM32F407 Discovery board with STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.6.1 (Latest version) and I want to setup SD Card.I adjusted the RCC clock and selected SDIO 4 bit wide bus bit and FATFS (SD Card ) and when i generate the code I get this warning message...

0693W000008yfYuQAI.png
MHass.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am starting with this tool and have problems to get it running. I have now two Nucleo-64 STM32L476RGT boards. But the basic is not working. When I run the application in its most basic form the "Debugger is shutting down"directly

I perform the following steps:1 Load the board using the board sellector2 On the pinout view activating a PA8 pin and reseting that PIn to its defaults3 Generate code by "save"4 Build the project "Build project"5 Run "Debug AsSTMicroelectronics ST-LI...

JNiva.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I change the MCU in CubeIDE project

I created the project initially using CubeMX using a 128k STM32G431. I've ended up actually using a 64k ram part instead. The CubeIDE project calls out the wrong part now.Because of extensive changes in the source code I do NOT want to re-run CubeMX ...

BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos