STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

X-CUBE-USB-AUDIO Expansion Package won't compile

Dear STM32CubeIDE community.I've been trying to write a USB audio input driver (I want to use the Nucleo F746ZG to generate audio data, that gets sent back to the computer to play as "input audio") and thought that the X-CUBE-USB-AUDIO Expansion Pack...

etheory by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE compiler multiplication bug

Using:Latest STM32CubeIDENucleo-64 G071 (Cortex-M0+)GNU Tools for STM32 (9-2020-q2-update) (default)There seems to be a problem multiplying long numbers. Here's what a multiplication of two 32 bit ints looks like.And this is what a multiplication of ...

0693W000008z2cpQAA.png 0693W000008z2cuQAA.png
dscdsc by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Toolchain version control

I'm working on a project that requires very strict control of the toolchain itself. We must specify exact versions of toolchain components as part of our documentation and production process.The problem I'm having is we started work at Stm cube ide ...

Dfarr.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A problem in Migrating from VScode to CubeIDE

Hi all, I made a project using VSCode but I need to transfer it to CubeIDE, but it is not recognized by cubeIDE so I can't open it, is there any method of migrating from VScode to CubeIDE rather than create from the beginning. Thanks

Roshan by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos