STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Can't find I/O-Register view in debugging mode!

Hi,Yesterday I even completely deleted and re-install STM32CUBEIDE and install the newest version from official site, but it did not help me.Now I have ST-STM32CUBEIDE-1.7.0 and I can't find I/O-Register view in debugging mode.Could you help me in th...

0693W00000Dq19AQAR.png
DK.7 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7B3I-DK Debugging

Hi I have just received my STM32H7B3I-DK and have plugged a micro usb in STLINK connection. When I build a sample application in CubeIDE and try to launch debugger using the default configuration that seems like a good selection, but the debugger te...

HFara.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE Crashes When Opening a Project

Hello, I'm new to the forums and far from proficient with coding (mechanical eng.), so I'll do my best to be explain my issue and work through it with you guys. I went to use CubeIDE yesterday and found I couldn't create a project from an existing io...

HSE and LSE Clock mode differences.

In stm32cubeIDE, to enable HSE and LSE mode configuration there are options like bypass clock source and Crystal/Ceramic Resonator.whats the difference between bypass clock source and Crystal/Ceramic Resonator.

AR.7 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos