STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

FLASH MEMORY FULL

I am using STM32L011K4 with 16KB flash memory. I did simple code to implement I2C ,timer with PWM. But I have issue of memory overflow. I have enabled following:void SystemClock_Config(void);static void MX_GPIO_Init(void);static void MX_I2C1_Init(voi...

NKaur.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it safe to remove STM32CubeIDE older versions?

Hello!My Ubuntu PC tells me that I'm running low on storage, and I would like to remove a few unused programs. I just installed STM32CubeIDE 1.7.0, but I noticed that in /opt/st, there are still older versions, 1.6.0 and 1.6.1. Is it safe to remove t...

PG.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't update Cube IDE

I cannot run updates from within Cube IDE.Help>Check For Updates throws the following error dialog:Unable to read repository athttps://sw-center.st.com/stm32cubeide/updatesite1/.Unable to read repository athttp://sw-center.st.com/stm32cubeide/eclipse...

Dfarr.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE strange presentation of nested folder structure.

See the image. I can't figure out how I have done this, but my source folders appear like this, rather than in a hierarchy. When I open the folders in explorer, they are all nested as you would expect, folders inside folders. They are not folders wit...

DJC by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to add the watchpoint?

Dear All: I am using the STM32cubeide,I want to toggle a watchpoint ,I choice a value,but can not triggle it:So how can i toggle the watchpoint?

0690X00000AqbG5QAJ.jpg
Raytheon by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos