STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32CubeIDE change of text file encoding not working.

Hello,i use STM32CubeIDE Version 1.7.0.I try to change the text file encoding.I use global settings Window->Preferences->General->Workspace->Text file encoding.I change it to Cp1252 and press Apply. But for some buggy reason it is not saved permanent...

MMuet.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE 1.8.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.8.0 was released last week on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch.Caution: The in-tool update does not allow updating debug probe drivers and ST-LINK server tool. Full installer is required for this.What is new in 1.8.0?Target su...

Resolved! Combining Bootloader and Application Code via Batch script

Hello,I am building a project using a batch script which is calling stm32cubeidec.exe to build the separate entities. The project contains a bootloader as well as main application code. I am wondering the best way to combine the two binary files in t...

LGree.3 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Headless build issues with STM32CubeIDE in Windows

Hello,I'm working on a project with STM32CubeIDE. I would like to get a build script going which would use the headless build option. I've looked in User Guide:https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/user_manual/group1/f8/a2/48/77/...

LGree.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE v 1.7.0

Hi, I'm very disappointed using STM32CubeIDE v 1.7.0When I go into "Debug" there are no ways to see the variables, both tabs Live Expression and Expression.I would like debug my project (fp_cld-azure with several custom source adds ) but I'n not able...

0693W00000GYcjpQAD.jpg
ABarb.5 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IWDG is not stopped at breakpoint - worked w/o change before

With a one-task-program (no RTC) on a STM32L476 and Cube-IDE rev. 1.7.0:Until yesterday the IWDG was stopped at breakpoints and I could debug line by line, because the watchdog paused.Since today the iwdg is not stopped and restarts the porgram after...

pl by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos