STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! STM32F407 crashes after RCC configuration

Hello !I am currently working with a STM32F407VGT7 and I have troubles uploading some code in it. I did the simplest possible code with STM32CubeIDE : RCC configuration and some dummy operations in main while loop. My problem is that after uploading ...

ERena.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
EBlot.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Writing STM32CubeIDE libraries. What is the best Practice?

I'm just starting to play with the STM32 chips and like the Cube environment for it's ability to configure the chips functionality.I want to be able to write my own class libraries for obvious reasons. Reusable Code is the name of the game.What is th...

m12lrpv by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! how to customize debug perspective in stm32cubeide?

Hi, I would like to customize the debug perspective but I can't remove the selected windows. I want to remove the window with the red box to leave the main.c file in the entire horizontal space, but it is associated with the editor in C ++ perspectiv...

0693W00000GWowIQAT.png
JG by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! RTOS visualization

Hey!Is there a way to trace FreeRTOS data using CubeIDE? I want to see recordings of OS related data like scheduler, threads, semaphores states, etc. I know there're commercial products for this. If anyone did something similar using ST tools that wo...

VLau by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi everyone, I am having a problem with STM32CubeIDE, funnilly enough it was working jolly good a week ago and today as I wanted to debug my code Ive gotten 9 error messages. I am pasting those messages underneath. Thanks in advance. Aleksander

make -j4 all arm-none-eabi-gcc "../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32f0xx_hal.c" -mcpu=cortex-m0 -std=gnu11 -g3 -DDEBUG -DUSE_HAL_DRIVER -DSTM32F072xB -c -I../Core/Inc -I../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Inc -I../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/L...

AGłow.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos