STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! L432KC - Encoder not counting?

I am trying to use a Nucleo L432KC board's hardware timers with a rotary encoder. Specifically I am trying to use TIM1, pins PA8 (D9) and PA9 (D1). I was originally hoping to use PlatformIO and the gianni-carbone/STM32encoder library, but when I coul...

HMorg.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE Linker Query

Hi, I am planning to use the STM32L433VC processor in low power. I am planning to use SRAM2 for some data as this is preserved in low power mode. I have installed the latest STM32 CubeIDE on my laptop, and looking at the linker file it has the below ...

When I inported the project created in different PC and worked there, the error "program nullgcc not found in PATH" occurs on my PC and cannot build it. How can I fix this problem?

I also saw the similar problem "arm-none-eabi-gcc not found in PATH". I fixed this by changing the plugin path, but for nullgcc I'm not sure which path needs to be changed. I already changed some suspicious pathes. I may not have the program.

nWata.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure a CMake Project for the H757I-Eval

Hi, I am trying Visual Studios' new feature of importing an STM32CubeIDE Project (making it a CMake Project) and have a problem:Visual Studio Import Feature only works with single-core boards, and unfortunately, I only have dual-core boards;Anyways.....

0693W00000aIa7NQAS.png
nnoK by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STLINK GDB SERVER Fail LiveExpression

Dear Sirs, I've just upgraded the STM32CubeIde from 11.3 to 12.0. I found an issue on my projects related to LiveExpression. I've an 32bit unsigned integer variable, but the live expression display the wrong value.I.E. if the value of the variable i...

FBign.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does anyone know how to update to GCC 11?

The CubeIDE 1.12.0 release notes post mentions this:"GCC update enabled – Updates GCC 11, which is already available on the Eclipse® p2 update site"I have just updated CubeIDE to 1.12.0, but GCC stays on version 10.When I click "Check for Updates" it...