STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! How to change breakpont icon size?

I'm really uncomfortable keeping track of such small icons, which are also almost the same color as the background.I tried to find the brkp_obj.png file in the /opt/st/ directory (as suggested on stackoverflow), but did not find anything similar.Is i...

0693W00000bhKXKQA2.png
ATret.3 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change STM32CubeIDE Generated Code file path

I want to change the path for where the STM32CubeIDE writes the source code files generated when the .ioc file changes. I am using STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.12.0.Is it possible, and if so, how?

SS13 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blinky Program not working for NUCLEO L467RG

I recently purchased a NUCLEO L476RG and originally was able to upload code but now it no longer seems to work.Here is the current firmware version: Pinout is here: Clock configuration: Not quite sure what the issue is here, running the project under...

0693W00000aJiT9QAK.png 0693W00000aJiTEQA0.png 0693W00000aJiTJQA0.png
DRicc.2 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a debugger issue: When I add a simple variable into the expressions window the value is shown correctly. But for any arrays it reports an error - see details

I use an array, for example, peakindex[6]. The biulder shows no errors. When debugging and looking for the values in the Expressions window the following error messages occur:Multiple errors reported.1) Failed to execute MI command:-var-create - * pe...

USchm.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE is consuming too much space in C drive

I have been using STM32CubeIDE for the last couple of years. Recently after getting a low space warning in C drive found that  STM32CubeIDE is taking over 32GB of space in C drive. There I found that some libraries are there with previous versions. A...

0693W00000bhD3iQAE.png
MKDas by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos