STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32CubeIDE 1.14 and Darkest Dark Theme with DevStyle

I uninstall IDE v1.13 and install the new v1.4 from the ST website.Installation without problems, but already at the first launch I see that instead of the Information Center page it says "the page cannot be displayed".When I try to download Darkest ...

KHans.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ThreadX priority

Hi guys. Help solve this problem.I am working with STM32H745 and ThreadX. In my project, an external event generates an interrupt on EXTI10.The tx_event_flags_set() function is executed from the HAL_GPIO_EXTI_Callback() interrupt handler to start a p...

Resolved! STM32g0xx change boot address with option bytes

Hi, I used this code to change the boot address in the STM32U575 project:FLASH_OBProgramInitTypeDef OB_Data;/* Unlock Flash Control register and Option Bytes */HAL_FLASH_Unlock();HAL_FLASH_OB_Unlock();OB_Data.OptionType = OPTIONBYTE_USER | OPTIONBYTE...

MishKa59 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to debug stm32f508-dk

sir i am trying to read and write 10 bytes of data into flash memory, before that iam going to debug the code ,am getting this error "No source available for "_binary_______ExtMem_Boot_Binary_Bootloader_bin_start() at 0x8001ece" "

kishor by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple errors reported.

Hi, currently I have an issue during debug. I'm writing a bare metal code to blink a LED, when I compile the code there aren't any error occur. But when check the Expression I got this errors, I have search everywhere but I can't find the solution ye...

trietmt9_0-1702304937876.png
trietmt9 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Indexer crash

I'm failing to get the indexer working correctly.So far I've tried several solutions regarding paths definition and Eclipse memory sizes allocation. All of them leading to the same error for all the files in my project. See an extract of the .log fil...

O'li by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC value is not being read

Hi all, I am new to stm32cube ide and this is my first project. I am currently working on stm32f103c8. I am taking the input from ADC1 pin PA0 which is connected to a potentiometer. I am controlling LEDs through a potentiometer and a button. The prob...