STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Keil MDK to STMCube IDE project conversion

Hi.Bought the Arm Education Media book "DSP using Arm Cortex-M based Microcontrollers" along with the SMP32F407G-DISC1 board and the LTEK audio board. Got the LTEK audio loop thru example working under Keil.Now trying to get this project working unde...

waddy by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to operate STM32 power on off

We implemented a lwip tcp server with STM32 and even sent and received messagesBut when I was debugging, it was good I'm trying to disconnect ST-LINK and see if it works by turning the power on and off without debugging, but the server didn't even cr...

ark2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use LWIP in C++ main file

Hi every oneHow can I use LWIP TCP connection(socket, NetConn, Raw ... )  in main.cpp   ?I can use Raw in main.c properly but I need to use it in cpp files. thank you

MTora.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 Problem with USART

Hi, I want to use USART2 as transmitter on stm32f429zi mcu (nucleo board). I configure registers as in the picture, but transmission don't work. I use USART2 on PA2 pin and I need transmission with 115200 baudrate, alternate function is AF7 and usart...

[Debug] Software reset with bootloader

Hello everyone,on my MCU i've loaded a bootloader at address 0x0800000 and a dummy application at 0x0810000, but i'm experiencing some issues on chip reset button on the IDE. At first, when i debug the application no errors are encountered and the ap...

PGior.2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE select target device

Hello,I have 2 NUCLEO boards connected to my computer and I don't see any option to select the target device when I run my project in STM32CubeIDE. I want to be able to run a different program on each board, how can I achieve that ?

Colus by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos