STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! STM32CubeIde Failed to start GDB Server on STM32F103C8

hello,I have the same problem posted by H.Ahmed on October 2022, read also in other posts:"Failed to start GDB Server Error Initializing ST-LINK deviceReason (18) Could not verify ST device!"I tried all suggestions found on web, but no help.I'm using...

Mauri by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Major Bug when erasing a projet

how to reproduce:Create a new projet with a "namePrj" and "directory". The normal way should be to have a directory "directory"/"namePrj", and in this directory, all the project files (like with STM32CubeMX). But the files a created in the "directory...

ANauz.1 by Senior II
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! In software selection all downloads disabled

HelloI open project in CubeIDE and in hardware/software configuration select Software Packs Components Selector, in TouchGFX option for latest version selected and blue button with Install label next to it , with yellow man icon , but it is disabled ...

IMG_9390.png
rBlr by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

ST-Link upgrade error on Nucleo F446RE

I run CubeIDE on Linux and when I want to Debug, it prompts for an ST-link upgrade. I click Yes and I get screenshot no. 1. The ST-LINK ID displayed there is correct, I get the same ID with "st-info --probe".Then I click on Open in update mode, and I...

aro by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is STMcubeIDE not detecting my device?

Hi all, I am trying to run a program from STM32cubeIDE to my STEVAL-MKI109V3 board, however the IDE is not recognizing my board. The device is listed in Device Manager under Ports&COMs as "STMicroelectronics Virtual COM Port (COM5)" so this leads me ...

stm32cube to compile legacy arm syntax?

Hi folks,I have an assembly file with 2.5k lines and I'm facing a compiling issue.It seems that the problem is about the syntax -GNU compilation support a specific syntax while arm leagacy syntax is different. In example:name EQU 0xC vs.equ name 0xC ...

kingkong by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE upgrade

Hello, I have recently upgradated STM32CubeIDE from v.1.13.2 to v.1.14.0.The upgrade seems has gone well, as indicated in the Help->About window:Anyway, if i check the window installed application list, is still indicated the previous version:Also, i...

CTabo1_1-1705396108646.png CTabo1_0-1705396031665.png CTabo1_0-1705396433143.png
CTabo.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

[STM32WL55] Boot in low power mode.

Hello everyone!I'm wondering about a possible solution for our device working on a STM32WL55.For hardware reasons, it would be nice to boot the device directly in low power mode (possibly STOP2).I can't seem to find any answer to this question online...

LorenzoC by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPI COMMUNICATION THREE WIRE/ FOUR WIRE

Hi,I have doubt with the spi communication setup in this configuration. I'm using two sensors where one of the sensor only support 3 wire spi and another  is 4 wire .I have a single spi in mcu. The hardware setup is followed by mapping four wire spi ...