STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Resolved! STM32 I2C Busy Error

I2C was used in stm32, butIn the picture below, I am using the Write and Read functions, but the error message “busy” appears. Is there a way to resolve this?I'll post pictures and code together.  

Error busy.PNG Main.PNG

Including HAL and LL drivers as a reference

Hello,I need to create two projects, under a common root, that shares user files and HAL drivers.The project tree look like this:\Inc\Src\Startup\Drivers\Project1\Project2So I started to create an empty STM32 project.Then I have added the necessary p...

CTabo1_0-1694012946755.png CTabo1_1-1694012993667.png
CTabo.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! “STM32CubeIDE�? is damaged and can’t be opened

Hi!I am trying to install the IDE on my macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), after completing the installation when trying to open it it gives the message: ' “STM32CubeIDE�? is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash. 'I tried to re-downlo...

STM32CubeIDE memory view for 32-bit data

In memory view, if I have the format set to anything but a column size of 1, is there a way to flip the bytes so they appear in human-readable format?e.g. if I have a uint32_t counter with value 0x12345678, and look at it in memory window, with the v...

PNG send and receive

Hello everyoneI have a few questions:- Can I use libpng with STM32CUBEIDE on Windows 11 (64 bit)? Come, can I import it?-Can the stemwin library be an alternative? Or is it incompatible with my stm32u575zit6q?Can anyone help me?thanks in advance 

rdl by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Azure RTOS for STM32U599

Hello again,After configuring all of the peripherals and pins, I have run into another problem.  I need to enable the Azure RTOS but I don't have any selection for U5.  I am on the latest build now and I downloaded the latest FW package (1.3.0). I'm ...

MichaelW by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New with STM32H747

Hello,I'm Christian, and I'm new to working with the STM32H747 microcontroller. I don't have much experience with it yet, and I'm seeking guidance on how to get started. If anyone could provide some help in understanding how to work with this microco...

Resolved! STM32U599 is not available in STM32CubeIDE

Hello,I am interested in using the STM32U599 chip but I don't see any Nucleo boards based on it or even the 5A9 that use the standard footprint with the rows of headers along the board.  I was going to make my own board, to drop into an existing prot...

MichaelW by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos