STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! RTC choose several days

Hi everyone!I use RTC with STM32CubeIDE for my STM32. Just a question: is it possible to set the alarm day over several days so that the alarm wakes up every Monday AND Friday?Thank you !  

Fannyrsy by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32CudeIDE postbuild, path with spaces problem

Hello,I'm trying to run some script as postbuild, but i'm stuck on path with spaces. I'm using Win10.Here is one of examples that i tried. I tried also with batch files, directly cmd commands. Single and double quotes.And it looks, like CubeIde omits...

Resolved! Protobuf

Is there a possibility to use protobuf format. If possible can you please explain the process how to pack the protobuf format in the board.Iam using STM32H573I-DK Board

Hitesh by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

display software

hello..., I'm having a little trouble, is it for the icon or display on the stm32 cube idea in the ioc settings section can be enlarged or reduced. as we can see in the picture, I think the display is too big and quite disturbing the view, thank you....

Screenshot 2024-02-11 071357.png

Resolved! Error in executing 'step' command in HAL_GPIO_Init

Hi Community,I am working on a stepper motor driver development board that uses SPI for configuration and a few GPIOs for control. The development board uses a 5V logic level and needs an interface to STM32G491RE. By referring to the datasheet I choo...

newbie_stm32_0-1708493856966.png newbie_stm32_1-1708493883071.png newbie_stm32_2-1708494023142.png newbie_stm32_3-1708494056497.png

Regenerated Code

Hi everyone!I use STM32CubeIDE and the RTC of my uC. Everytime I change something on STM32CubeMX the code is regenerated and I know that I must write my personal code in the USER SECTIONS. My question is that I want to change parameters in the initia...

my init.png RTC init.png
Fannyrsy by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live expressions not showing

I have a problem with showing live expressions. They worked on a previous project but now that I created a new one and copied the code to it, they are not showing anymore.Any idea what could be the issue?

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bi5BAQAY.png
PPopo.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! memory dump to a file

Hello,Using CubeIDE v1.14.1, I would like to download memory to a file, for import into a worksheet, etc.  But I've not located the ability to do that, via the IDE menus.  Is there such a capability?  I'm initially dealing with floating point values,...

R_DSP by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Output compare mode.

Good afternoon community,I am traying to Output compare unit on STM32F407G Discovery.  I am configuring TIM1 and generate with global interrupt. Here is timer configuration function.This is Callback Function.//Callback function void HAL_TIM_OC_DelayE...

MG1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos