STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

BLE problem with STM32WB55CG

Hi, Everyone. I have encountered a problem in using BLE with STM32WB55CG. I made custom STM32WB55CG board and the schematic is below.When I was testing the functions of the MCU, there was an abnormality in the BLE function. All other peripherals work...

0693W00000NruqGQAR.jpg
Kyuns.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello ST Community, I am facing an issue with Bluetooth communication in STM32WB. Sometimes BT disconnected with a custom application.

-The MCU is running well but The Bluetooth is disconnected from the Application. and then restarts the application. BT connects with the App.-is this a hardware side issue or an application issue?Please share your best knowledge.#STM32WB​ #BT #BLE​ #...

Sagar1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lorawan Bad uplink signal

I am trying to build a custom board with Nucleo L476 , RFM95 (sx1276) and the ICUBE lorawan library. I have build multiple borads, connecting the RFM via jumper cables or on a breakout board. I have tried different antennas but the result is always t...

MViei.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos