cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 or NUCLEO-WL55JC1 as gateway and send datas with client not TTN or LORIO.

AHakk.1
Associate III

Hi everyone, I am beginner of stm32. I was using arduino with other lora devices but they consume a lot of power. I was programming lora (ebyte) with HAL_UART. So it was really easy.

Since I want to learn to program stm32 and I need really really low power consumption, I decided to use STM32WL55JC1 or STM32WLE5JC.

I want to communicate 5(or more) end node devices to gateway and gateway will send the datas to api.

So can I use P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 as gateway and code it with AT command to achieve what I want easily?

If I can't can I use ping-pong example for 5 NUCLEO-WL55JC1 devices as a ping and 1 NUCLEO-WL55JC1 device as a pong ? Pong will be connected the ethernet and it will post ping's datas to my server. Any example code?

Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated as I am a beginner. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tejeswar
Associate II

Hi

You can use P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 as Gateway and program STM32WLE5JC as end nodes.

You can refer Library of STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0-

STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0\Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN\LoRaWAN_End_Node

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tejeswar
Associate II

Hi

You can use P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 as Gateway and program STM32WLE5JC as end nodes.

You can refer Library of STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0-

STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0\Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN\LoRaWAN_End_Node

IIRHO.1
ST Employee

Hello @AHakk.1 and welcome to ST Community.

As @Tejeswar  just told you, you can use P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 as Gateway and code it with AT command. You can find more details in this User manual.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Accept as Solution". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Issam

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.