STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wireless Stack Binary -- Firmware Update - Start Adress

Hello,The MCU used in our project is STM32WBCEU (LQFP48).I am going to download the BL stack binary in the form of Firmware Upgrade through STMProgrammer >> FUS page.The problem is that I face a "Wrong address" error.Where can I find the Start addres...

ptagh.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tutorial for WL55JC1 and IKS01A3

Very new but excited to start an IoT project here. I have a WL55JC1 and IKS01A3. I followed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s8XiABakuQa and managed to get some widgets connected to Cayenne dashboard, but I can't add anymore widget as devices are gre...

hudw by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to send AT commands through UART on B-U585I-IOT02A?

Hello!I have a question - I'm working on interfacing with the STM32WB5M module on the B-U585I-IOT02A. From what I understand, the STM32WB5M module is already flashed with an example for AT commands (in the STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.13.3/Projects/P-NUCLEO-WB...

juyec by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55: Can I run CPU1 at 16MHz and BLE at 32MHz?

See attached clocking setup. When I run this, BLE is unreliable. I am running STM32WB55CGU6 in server/peripheral mode. For example, sometimes on power up advertising is occurring and sometimes it does not. And if advertising does work, connecting ...

bwendin by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LoRaWAN_End_Node_FreeRTOS application on Nucleo-WL55JC2. Problem with sending more than one data packet after successful join procedure.

I'm using STM32WL V1.2.0 and trying to generate LoRaWAN End Node FreeRTOS application from .ioc file and make it work but I met some issues with sending data packets periodacally. After succescul join procedure device sends only one data packet. Afte...

JNowa.4 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos