STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WLE5

Hi Team,Can I use this IPD Filter 0900FM15D0039E in the instead of the passives in the design fof STM32WLE5 MCU for RF (915 MHz).

LGEOR.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL55 Dual core debug problem

Hellofriends, I am trying to make a dual core example on the Wio-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module. I made all the settings as in this video.  However, only CM4 works when debugging. CM0PLUS is not working and I am getting this error Target unknown error 32Error...

FAlpa.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[STM32WB55RG] Launching a default BLE application from latest 1.14.0 Cube release with the stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_extended_fw co-processor firmware?

Hi,I have been trying to launch on a Nucleo WB55 board some default apps available in STM32CubeWB-1.14.0\Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Applications\BLE with the latest version of the BLE_stack_full_extended. (e.g. BLE_HealthThermometer, BLE_Ota)But t...

apous.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32WB55 BLE

Hi I am using STM32WB55 Nucleo board i have generated custom ble characteristics with maximum data size of 245 byte (value length = 245) and i am able to receive data from attribute_modified->Attr_Data buffer but i want to read the actual length of d...

DineshB by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo-WB15CC Lower Power mode

I have a custom BLE app on a Nucleo-WB15CC board. The BLE application works as expected, but now I want to introduce low power modes (I want to be able to go into standby mode and wake up with edge detection on one of the wake up pins). After enablin...

BMcGe.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router having trouble handling frames

Hello, I have an OpenThread network with two devices : one end device (STM32WB5MMG) and one router (NUCLEO WB55) I acquire data with the end device and I try to send 180 000 samples (uint16) to the router When I try to send, it seems that the router ...

LVolp2_0-1689086927093.png
LVolp.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos