STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB Client configuration general questions

Hi there. We are planning to develop a product that includes 5-7 server nodes based on STM32WB15, and one client node based on STM32WB55 which should receive notifications from the server nodes parse them, and send data to the PC through USB CDC. Eac...

Vane by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB15CC

Hi,I'm using the Nucleo-WB15CC board to develop a LowLevel and Lowpower BLE application. The application will sleep 1 seccond, wakeup and send some custom data and then sleep again. Is it possible to have OTA support in this kind of application? Are ...

matsli13 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 boot at 1.8V then switch to 3.3V?

Is it possible to boot at 1.8V, have processor configure external PMIC to go to a 3.3V setting and then run the processor at that setting? Any gotchas/things to worry about on the STM32 side and does the processor even care if its supply ramps up lik...

IgorO by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PWM dosen't work when using external cystal clock.

저는 cubeMX와 IDE를 사용하여 PWM 신호를 생성하려고 합니다.32MHz 내부 클럭 소스(MSI)를 사용했을 때 PWM 신호 생성에 성공했습니다.블루투스 모듈을 사용해야 하기 때문에 클록 소스를 외부 수정으로 변경했는데 PWM이 더 이상 작동하지 않습니다.누구든지 이것에 대한 해결책을 알고 있습니까?

KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WL55JC1 is not sending or receiving

Hello everyone, I am using 3 STM32WL55JC1. One for base station and the other two's for sensor node. Everything was fine but then I started UART communication between base station and ESP32. I started coding ESP32 so I unplug the usb cables of stm32w...

AHakk.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE Data Throughput Issue - STM32WB5MMGH

Hi,I have been using STM32WB5MMGH for transmitting PCM Data. I used BLE data throughput method from the example code for transmitting data. Audio sample rate is 8000 Hz, that 8000 data is transmitted in a buffer size of 244. The sample is of 16-bit i...

LR.2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 wrong APPEUI

I just bought a LRWAN2 pack, I was able to connect the gateway to the TTN network and application server. But the APPEUI i the join request was wrong (only zeroes). So I plugged an oscilloscope on the RX and TX pins an it shows that:Does this mean th...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDdTxQAK.png
YLebo.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos