STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

BLE Data Throughput Issue - STM32WB5MMGH

Hi,I have been using STM32WB5MMGH for transmitting PCM Data. I used BLE data throughput method from the example code for transmitting data. Audio sample rate is 8000 Hz, that 8000 data is transmitted in a buffer size of 244. The sample is of 16-bit i...

LR.2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 wrong APPEUI

I just bought a LRWAN2 pack, I was able to connect the gateway to the TTN network and application server. But the APPEUI i the join request was wrong (only zeroes). So I plugged an oscilloscope on the RX and TX pins an it shows that:Does this mean th...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDdTxQAK.png
YLebo.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB BLE packet missing and INSUFFICIENT_RESOURCES

Hello all,We are using BLE to send packet of 23 bytes every 5 ms. Since we have noticed that some packets are lost, we are trying to investigate to understand what's happened. In addition to lost packets, for almost every packet, we get the error BLE...

audrey38 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roadmap for STM32WBA52CG and STM32WB55VG

Hi,I plan to use either STM32WBA52CG or STM32WB55VG. Looks like the WBA is newly released compared to the WB. Is the WBA replacing the WB, and WB will no longer be supported?Is there a plan to release a new package for STM32WBA with 68 pins?