MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DS12 needs I2C pull up or not?

I am using STEVAL-MKI174V1 adapter board for LIS2DS12 evaluation. I checked the schematic of STEVAL-MKI174V1 and I have two questions:Can Vdd for STEVAL-MKI174V1 be 3.3V without damaging LIS2DS12 because it can handle only 2.2V (It seems answer to th...

KPhal by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LIS3DH Full Scale Data Output

Hi,I am reading data out from two LIS3DHs. All works as expected until the full scale is set to +-16g.According to the data sheet, when FS is 11 and low power mode is enabled, each LSb in the data output registers represent 192mg. Low-power mode give...

XSong.15 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH12 correct configuration for stream to FIFO

Hi, I need to get the FIFO contents prior to impact, to do this, I enable high pass, and go to stream to FIFO mode. But I get an interrupt as soon as I finish configuringI am configuring LIS2DH12 according to your application note:CTRL_REG1 = 0x37 //...

TNaru.10 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DW12 resource request

I am wondering if you could provide any sample code for testing the LIS2DW12 on Arduino if you have any? Thanks!

JW.3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSM fifo pattern error

I am using the FIFO to read both the ACC & GYRO data using the FIFO_DATA_OUT_H and FIFO_DATA_OUT_L at 52Hz ODR.But once every 1~2 hours, the FIFO data seems corrupted. Debugging it shows the FIFO Pattern number (FIFO_STATUS3 & FIFO_STATUS4) return a...

Resolved! LSM9DS1 side-effects of fast ODR setting?

I have been using the fast ODR setting to reach magnetometer data rates higher than 80hz. I have noticed that there are spikes of about +/- 250 in the data at higher frequencies. After some research, it seems this is caused by reading registers while...

ABoge by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPS22HB PLE interrupt not working

Posted on July 15, 2018 at 05:18Hi I am working with the LPS22HB eval board from ST and trying to generate an interrupt when the pressure drops suddenly.  So according to the data sheet this would be a PLE event (2nd bit of 0x0B register) Below are ...