MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS3DSH Pedometer State Machine

Hi,We are trying to develop a pedometer based on LIS3DSH. We already have aSTM32F4 (F407) discovery board equipped with LIS3DSH. As stated in the document"Application Guidelines for LIS3DSH State Machine", there is anapplication "Pedometer Based on S...

ierturk by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueCoin with Smartmic1 distribution

Posted on April 09, 2018 at 14:30Hey,I'm testing the way BlueCoin is working with FP-AUD-SMARTMIC1 distribution. I used this guide to connect and start working: http://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/sales_and_marketing/presentation/product_presenta...

LPS25HB reading of temperature registers

Hello;I now test the LPS25HB pressure sensor with abnormal temperature reading. The actual ambient temperature is 30 degrees, but the read-out data TEMP_OUT_H (2CH) = DAH, TEMP_OUT_L = 50H. Slowly changing the ambient temperature, temperature reading...

wmeng by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has any Arduino code been written for the VL53L1X?

Posted on March 22, 2018 at 11:52I recently purchased the VL53L1X P-Nucleo kit with extra expansion boards for evaluation of the VL53L1X and suitability of integration into one of our upcoming products. We are exceptionally happy with the performanc...

How to understand zero "Magnetic sensor offset" of LSM303AH?

LSM303AH's datasheet specifies "Magnetic sensor offset" equal to 0 mgauss. This requires offset cancellation to be enabled. How should this value be interpreted? Is this zero offset feasible only in some particular conditions? Then, what offset can b...

A.R.f. by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I correctly read the LSM6DSL FIFO timestamps?

I'm doing research using the LSM6DSL to collect acceleration and angular rate data at 833 Hz from an array of IMUs. We are using the on-board FIFO so we can read back data blocks of data from each IMU. While reading back the acceleration and angular ...

SWood.5 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos