MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VL53L0X spurious readings noted when kept on floor

I am using VL53L0X for distance sensing with a PMMA (acrylic) glass cover of 0.6 mm on it at an distance of 0.4 mm. When i keep the sensor on the ground and try to get the distance measurement when there is nothing but the roof in front of the sensor...

Problem with the iis328dq's data ready interrupt

I'm trying to read the data from the iis328dq using the data ready function.To do so, I wrote the CTRL_REG1 with 27h and CTRL_REG3 with 82h to have the accelerometer working in normal mode with 50 Hz of ODR. I use SPI at 25 Mbit/s to comunicate with ...

LPS22HH I3C Address Assignment Collision

I'm working on a new design requiring four pressure sensors. The LPS22HH only allows two I2C address's through pin 5. Rather then increase complexity by putting all four on SPI I wanted to see if I could use the I3C bus capability. The datasheet refe...

STEVAL-MKI015V1 with STEVAL-MKI109V3 and Unico 7.0.0.0

I'm trying to evaluate STEVAL-MKI015V1 with STEVAL-MKI109V3 and Unico 7.0.0.0. The device appears in the selection menu, but I got the error "Device is not supported by the motherboard". I successfully completed the firmware upgrade through DFU (curr...

SROSS by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I design a battery powered BT Tag using LIS3DE. I want to detect movement as a trigger to transmit BT beacons. Which mode should be choose if I want to reduce the power consumption.

LIS3DE connects to BLE IC using I2C Bus and INT pinsPlease state the mode according to time before and after the trigger.Second, if I want to monitor 30 seconds after trigger to double check is it need to transmit BT beacons. May I use LIS3DE FIFO to...