MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Accelermometer Range setting in ISM330DLC

Hi All,I am working on a project that is using ISM330DLC sensor for measuring the acceleration along the X,Y and Z-axis. When I set range 2G,4G and 8G I'm seeing difference in the sensor raw value and when I set it to 16G, I'm getting same data as 8G...

Resolved! LIS2DH internal sampling vs sample rate

Hi ST,I'm wondering about the sample rate of the LIS2DH* family and if the configured sample rate affects how the samples are captured. Specifically, when sample rate is changed, does that change how the samples are performed internally, or does is i...

pa.9 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS1 FIFO mode

HI,I am looking at using the LSM9DS1 to sense both acceleration and the gyroscope. It would also be nice if I could use the fifo, so I can periodically sleep my main processor. The issue is that I'm not sure how this fifo works. Reading the data shee...

sheit by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio BSP missing in STM32L475VG (B-L475E-IOT01A)

Posted on April 04, 2018 at 15:32Hello everyone,Why is Audio BSP missing from the project? Please help me how to integrate it? Does anyone have an example code to make microphones (MP34DT01) working? or share experience how and where to start to mak...

vl6180x usage without library

Hi there, I have got quite an inaccurate range measurement result with vl6180x in my setup with stm8s003f3. I only use low-level I2C tx/rx communication and send to the slave address 0x52 start single ranging command 0x00;0x18;0x01 wait for 100mS and...

IKhly by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos