MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do the LIS3MDL Reserved Pins need to be connected?

Hi, we have a board with several I2C based sensors on it, including the LIS3MDL and LIS3DH.The 3DH works like a treat, but I cant get any communication from the 3MDL. The only thing I can see that would cause this is a discrepancy with our board desi...

JRule by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

power down L3g20h

Hello.I'm working with a l3gd20 to detect an angular movement but most of the time the mic is asleep and to save energy I want to put the l3gd20 into low consumption, for that I am writing to CTRL_REG1 0x00 to be in power down but the gyro does not h...

fagui by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enable LSE oscilator in sensortile

Hello, I am using sensortile with my own PCB. But some sensortiles doesn't work. I am trying to build sensortile sample code and it can't enable LSE oscilator.Thanks for your helpHave a nice day

DVALL.9 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

H3LIS - low power optimize impact or impulse detect

I want to optimize the low power mode of my H3LIS331DL to detect an impact. I've attached an image of a scope capture of the current draw of my board during sleep mode. I've determined that the large current draw pules are the accelerometer turning...

JKeat by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

INT2_SRC register value for Sleep to Wake event

Hello,I have configured LIS2DH12 to generate interrupt on INT2 pin on activity(sleep to wake) using the register values as follows:CTRL_REG1 - 0x37CTRL_REG2 - 0x00CTRL_REG3 - 0x00CTRL_REG4 - 0x00CTRL_REG5 - 0x02CTRL_REG6 - 0x08ACT_THS - 0x10ACT_DUR -...

AB.4 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DRDY INT1 can't be disabled on IIS2DLPC

I got a STEVAL-MKI191V1 Eval, and I am trying to write a wake-up driver for the accelerometer, but I cannot seem to disable the DRDY interrupt on INT1. I am writing 0x20 to register 0x23 (CTRL4_INT1_PAD_CTRL), but when looking at the scope, I see the...

dawime by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DW12 sensor with SPI DMA is not working

HI All,I'm using LIS2DW12 sensor with STM32 controller. sensor is interfaced with SPI protocol. I'm using DMA to read sensor output. SPI is configured and tested with 8MHZ and 16Mhz clock frequency. For 16Mhz clock I'm able to read data from the sens...