MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Measuring tilt and shock

Hello everybody I want to make a sensor that can measure shock and tilt in transportation. What sensors are needed for measurement? Do you have a specific model recommendation?

Andy Zh by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM303C gives zero output values

Hi,I am trying to read acceleration values from ;SM303C using a MCU. The output values are always zero, even for acceleration in z-axis when the module is at rest. I made sure that LSM303C is not in power down mode by setting CTRL_REG1_A (20h) to 0x6...

NVell by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2HH12TR Tap Detection Firmware Example

Posted on April 03, 2017 at 01:10I have LIS2HH12TR on a PCB. I want to implement Tap Detection. I could not find a direct Register for configuring Interrupt for a tap. It would be great to refer to Example code for Tap Detection using Raw Accelerome...

V2.2.0 BlueMicrosystem2 would not build SW4STM32

Posted on May 05, 2017 at 21:45I just started the SensorTile project and have installed the AC6 System Workbench.Download 2 different SDK from ST.STLKT_v1.2.0BlueMicrosystem2_V2.2.0The STLKT is fined, I could build and load the sample code into Sens...

lis2dw12 sensor SPI CPHA and CPOL setting

Hi all,I'm using lis2dw12 sensor and interfaced with SPI. In which SPI mode i can get proper data from the sensor?CPHA = 0, CPOL = 0;CPHA = 0, CPOL = 1;CPHA = 1, CPOL = 0;CPHA = 1, CPOL = 1;Thanks and regards,Basavanagouda

VL53L1X readings unreliable when no object in front

I am testing the VL53L1X in medium measurement mode at 200ms timing budget I get 140cm weak return signal value even when there is no object in front.In long measurement mode with 300ms timing budget with no object infront the values I get are jitter...

AKhan.15 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM303C Accelerometer Activity/Inactivity Interrupt

Hi,This question was asked by someone 4 years ago and hasn't been answered yet. Hope it gets answered this time around.I have been trying to experiment with the interrupt functionality of LSM303C with no success.So far I have followed all the steps i...

SLokh by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos