MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM9DS1 6-direction detection function for interrupt

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any information on how the 6 direction detection feature that is mentioned in INT_GEN_CFG_XL works. Obviously, to detect movement one would need to detect an acceleration change that can be either positive or negat...

sheit by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

[SOLVED] [LSM6DSL] Are we initializing it properly?

Hi,We will test the LSM6DSL for a design update, we would like to get the LSM6DSL of the IKS01A2 working without the BSP code so we can understand what's behind the abstractions layers of the examples.As far as we understand we should have two LSM6DS...

0690X0000087XRuQAM.png

IIS2DH - 12-bit Resolution

Hi, I can only seem to read 10bit resolution despite setting the following:REG_CTRL1 = 0b00000111;REG_CTRL4 = 0b00001000;I have low power mode disabled and HR mode enabled, but the precision does not increase from Normal Mode.Am I missing something?

iaeinfach by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

LIS3DH speed of get ACCELEROMETER data using I2C connection

Hi Everyone...Im using LIS3DH to measure vibration of rotary equipment.I chose it because It can reach 5.3K Hz of data rate.I have some question..1.- The sensor can give me 5.3kHz only scanning one axis?orit can scan 5.3KHz with the 3 axis at the sam...

RVasq.4 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

LSM6DS3: Which data bit is transmitted first, B0 or B7?

The spec sheet contradicts itself on this question. What does the chip actually expect/do?SPI is an "big endian" protocol at the bit level, where the MSb of each byte is transmitted first on the wire and the LSb of each byte is transmitted last. Look...

LSM6DSM vibration threshold interrupt.

Hello, We are going to start working on LSM6DSM sensor. We have read that it a vibration monitoring functionality. We just wanted to know that can a vibration of certain threshold generate an interrupt on one of the two interrupt lines. There is not ...

LIS3DH, how to calculate the x, y, z ?

Hi team,I am working on LIS3DH sensor, and found a lot resource from internet.​But I go confused when I saw difference formula to calculate the OUTPUT_X or OUTPUT_Y.​Source1:dt_usr[0] = float(short((data[1] << 8) | data[0]) >> 4) * fs_factor;https://...

JChen.16 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sampling data at 1 KHz with LSM6DSM

Hello,I am using LSM6DSM in Mode 1, 250 dps full scale, high performance mode enable and I am reading data from OUTZ_L_G and OUTZ_H_G registers. My application must sample gyro data at 1 KHz, how have I to configure ODR, FTYPE, etc to get data in the...

steba by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos