MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS3DH temperature sensor interpretation

Is the accelerometer temperature output in OUT_ADC3 still 8 bits if the LPen bit in CTRL_REG1 is cleared?If that is the case, does the temperature change with one digit in OUT_ADC3_H per °C?

MLund by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ISM330DLC data rate for higher precision

We understood the ODR and correlated filtering. A following micro-controller application performs further filtering with averaging values to 10 per second. Aimed is calculating an angle derived from the rotational speed. Precision should be about or ...

pl by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSL fifo-mode power consumption issue.

Hi!We configured it fifo contineous mode to further reduce the current consumption of the lsm6dsl mounted on our own board with nRF52832(nordic semiconductor), but rather the current consumption has increased. Total current consumption has increased ...

jcho.8 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use MKI197V1 by MKI109V3 ?

Hi,I have a MKI109V3 and one MKI197V1.I have downloaded the related tools&software of MKI109V3 then I opened the DfuSe Demo from en.stsw-mki109w / MEMS_Demonstration_Kit_SW_package_v8_0_WINDOWS and upgraded ProfiMEMSToolV2.40.1.dfu from ProfiMEMSTool...

spark by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ISM330xxx version with higher precision

On a workshop I heard of this. For an application I would need a bit more precision especially in gyro resolution / stability. Can you please send me information on this and the MEMS identifier, eg ISM330HLC or ISM330DHC ... Are samples available, e....

pl by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DW12 fails to issue fifo interrupt sometimes

I'm setting up LIS2DW12 to 100Hz, low power mode 1, fifo threshold 30 and fifo interrupt on INT2.When interrupt is received by MCU (STM32L4 here) i readout register 0x2F to know how much samples is to retrieve, then retrieve them all by issuing read ...

WPuch by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems using the VL53L0X in a 3D printed tube

I would like to use the VL53L0X in a 3D printed tube with limited space. The diameter is 6,5mm.Since the emitter and collector have a conical characteristic, there are limitations as describes in an earlier post: https://community.st.com/s/question/0...

Ingo1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos