MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

L3GD20H Motion Sensor

Hello,I am using the ​L3GD20H Motion Sensor for flight application and I need to compensate for temperature variation. There is a registry that I can read that provides a temperature value. Could you tell me what this value means and what it is refer...

PCote by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Send MEMS-Mic-Audio to PC-Host

Hi, I try to connect a Nucleo-144-Board to Audacity. The Project is based on CubeMx5.2/STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.14.0. I've read (successfully) in a Mems-Mic via SAI1/DMA2. The USB-Audio-Device is shown in the Device-Manager and seems to be OK. I've read th...

TTimm by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

State Machine and stack size ?

Dear Members,I have a state machine but it seems that it stuck in one state,Is it related with stack size ?It's stuck on "case PULSE_IDLE" no matter the value of sensor_value,The code :switch(currentPulseDetectorState) { case PULSE_IDLE: ...

LIS3MDL Magnetometer Calibration

Hi, From what I've been told, the LIS3MDL magnetometers self-calibrate upon turning on. I have taken some readings from 3 different LIS3MDL's and plotted the values in a similar way to the beginning of this tutorial: https://thecavepearlproject.org/2...

0690X000008aEipQAE.png 0690X000008aEj4QAE.png 0690X000008aEklQAE.png 0690X000008aEkqQAE.png