MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to calibration fomula of CT for STPM34 ?

Hi All; I would like to calculate CT. I have formula below. I factor = VREF / (AI * CALIB_I * DPOW * KSI * KINT )   VREF = 1.18 from datasheet AI = 16 from datasheet CALIB_i = 0.875 from datasheet DPOW = removed KSI = Rshut = 0.05 ohm when I ca...

Gz by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MKI109V3 with MKI197V1 problem

Hi,I have asked this question in community also but no answer till now.I have got below devices as one of your colleague offered me via email.I have a MKI109V3 and one MKI197V1.I have downloaded the related tools&software of MKI109V3 then I opened th...

spark by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH12 bandwith and aliasing

Hello, is there any kind of anti aliasing filter in the LIS2DH12 the datasheet is not clear to me. In the datasheet of the LIS2HH12 there are some settings according to analog aliasing filters. So is this filter not present in the LIS2DH12 or only su...

THart.14 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTS221 sensor driver

In CubeMX the HTS221 driver was chosen.While looking to use the sensor within the code, i can't find any documentation how to initialize the sensor.In the HTS221 headerfile i can find: HTS221_Init(HTS221_Object_t *pObj)This function uses a HTS221_Obj...

0690X0000087ocpQAA.png 0690X0000087ofKQAQ.png

LIS2DE12 Event Max Values.

Dear support,I'm looking for an accelerometer and the one we work with is normally LIS2DE12, but I think it does not work for the product I'm looking for.In the INT1_SCR register, high and low interruption events can be enabled in the different axes,...

JForm by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPS22HB coated by moisture-proof coating

When we applied moisture-proof coating to the substrate, we also coated the LPS22HB.In this case, does the coating affect the measurement?If so, is it okay to rub the sensing area to remove the coating?

KIwan by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH temperature sensor interpretation

Is the accelerometer temperature output in OUT_ADC3 still 8 bits if the LPen bit in CTRL_REG1 is cleared?If that is the case, does the temperature change with one digit in OUT_ADC3_H per °C?

MLund by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos