MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM303AH self-test fails

Hi,We're not able pass LSM303AH accelerometer self-test on our products. Please see one of the results below. The datasheet doesn't describe what may be wrong if the self-test fails so could you guide us with this issue.As far I understand the allowe...

Informations about LIS331DLH required:

- Is the LIS331DLH long term available? For how long it will be producted?? (very important question)- Is there an evaluation bord/kit available to check the performance of LIS331DLH instead of LIS33DE??What are the main differences between this both...

AWi by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH Click Detection

I am attempting to get a double click interupt working on the LIS3DH. I have been using the INT1 pin for regular threshold interrupt but have another application which requires the click interrupt. So far, after playing with many thresholds and timi...

The unstable Sampling rate for LSM6DSL

Hello all,Our company is trying to switch from BMI160 to LSM6DSL due to it low power nature.For our product, accurate time representation in the level of ms is important.However, when we were experimenting with LSM6DSL, we experienced that when we ar...

JLee.9 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DE12 spurious interrupts

Hello.I followed AN3308 (LIS3DH witch is similar to sensor in topic) configuration of wake-up interrupt with HP filter with some modifications (CTRL_REG1=5Fh).My interrupt handler reads INT1_SRC, disables INT1 pin interrupts (CTRL_REG3 = 0) and sets ...

TGrod by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTS221 can't return humidity values below 32%

Hello,I got the problem, that the humidity sensor can't return values below 32.My code is the same like in the documentation (only in C): https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/technical_note/group0/82/97/c8/ab/c6/da/41/ed/DM0020...

RKrau.8 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos