MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Interrupt(Active High)minimum 16 to 20 ms

Hi Team We are using the LSM6DSL Accelerometer with Qualcomm Soc(MDM9206).They both are connected over i2c.Now we want to generate an interrupt from LSM6DSL and wake up my Soc from power save mode.So the issue is that we need Interrupt(Active High)mi...

KChau by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iNEMO STEVAL-MKI062V2

Hi, I have a iNEMO STEVAL-MKI062V2 and I want to develop a project but I can not find the library to work. Where I can find the library? I can not find no even the webpage with details on stmicroelectronics page. I'm refering also at the program pres...

Symon by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure interrupts properly and get real g values

Hi guys,I have a question of how configuring 1kHz interrupts on the MEMS Sensor H3LIS331DL.My configuration is as seen below.writeByte(STM_ACC_address, STM_CTRL_REG_1, 0x3F, hi2c);writeByte(STM_ACC_address, STM_CTRL_REG_4, 0x10, hi2c);writeByte(STM_A...

qn by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lis2de12 always returning 255 value using SPI communication

I am interfacing lis2de12 sensor with TI-CC2650 via SPI. When am trying to read the WO_AM_I register, it is returning 255 value when 0X33 is the expected value according to the datasheet. I have analyzed the protocol using analyzer and things seem to...

0690X00000AQtToQAL.png
RGusa by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS1 Same value for magnetometer axis X Y Z

Hello,I'm using a LSM9DS1 for a project, accelerometer and gyroscope works well, but the magnetometer have some problems.Every measure I get the same value for axis X-Y-Z , and it seems to change randomly, see the log :12:59:38 : ACC : x: 0.142378  y...

RStra by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos