MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question regarding SensorTile.box 3rd party integration

Hi, Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but not finding any better options after looking around your website a bit. I have an IoT Hub/Gateway application that provides the ability to build out a lot of typical IoT functionality without...

Tbake by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pressure of sensor LPS22HB always equal to 0.0

I use a STEVAL-IDB008V2 and connect sensor LPS22HB to it. By I2C bus , my program communicate with the sensor and it receve interrupt for end of pressure acquisition. The problem is that the pressure read is always equal to 0.0.

CALVE by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DE12 FIFO mode

I configured the device and I am able to read XYZ data by polling the status register 0x27 and reading data when it is ready. I read more than 32 samples of each. Then I tried to turn on the FIFO and setup Interrupt 1 for the I1_Overrun. I wasn't ...

I am new to STM 32 MCU, it might be a basic issue I might be facing but couldn't find any solution in the documentations as well. When I am trying to connect STM 32 Nucleo and an IKS01A2 expansion board using a Unicleo GUI I am facing some problem

When I am trying to login to Unicleo GUI I am able connect to the communication port but the firmware description, version, expansion board name and library version in the login screen is showing unknown as I result , i suppose, am not being able to ...

0690X00000ArNWpQAN.png 0690X00000ArNWuQAN.png

Unicleo GUI with IKS01A2 expansion board: Firmware Description: Unknown Firmware Version: Unknown Library version: Unknown Expansion Board: Unknown

Hello, When I am trying to login to Unicleo GUI I am able connect to the communication port but the firmware description, version, expansion board name and library version in the login screen is showing unknown and I am not being able to connect expa...

0690X00000ArLnFQAV.png