MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

not getting accelerator axis values

Hi.We have a board based on nordik nrf52840 chip with lis3dh accelerator sensor connected.i took the driver code for lis3dh from STM github and wrote the context functions using nordic sdk 15.2 (I2C bus). First of all i must say that the ADDRESS in ...

eyal.gal by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSOX SPI ack

Hi,I am using an LSM6DSOX in SPI mode. I prefer SPI over I2C because it has bigger data transfer rates. Is there any way to be sure that my SPI commands were executed with success? Are they returning something? For example, how can I be sure of the i...

UM2116, on p. 16

In the document titled "STEVAL-MKI109V3 Professional MEMS Tool motherboard for MEMS adapter boards" UM2116, on p. 16 it is listed that the returned value from the *start command is: s t A_XH A_XL A_YH A_YL A_ZH A_ZL Int1 Int2 TL TH sw1|sw2 \r \n . T...

EHD by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IIS2MDC single measurement current consumption

Hi,We notice IIS2MDC have single measurement mode which can be used for one shot operation. The datasheet also mention how to calculate current consumption for such mode.However we can not find if the sensor will go sleep immediately after measuremen...

Dillah by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the ODR of LSM6DS3 the same as sampling frequency?

Hello, I want to use a accelerometer which is LSM6DS3, and it's spec says that it's maximum ODR is 6600Hz.So I want to know is the ODR the same as sampling frequency?Or is it just out data rate? And is sampling frequency less than ODR? If so, what's...

Ray Sun by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DS12 Direction of the accelerations?

Use 3-axis acceleration LIS2DS12page 10 figure 2 Pin description in datasheetThe z direction is reversed in the output, but I don't know why.ex) Gravity acceleration is displayed as + g.

LIS3DHTR returns 0xffc0 for all channels

I'm having some issues in trying to get valid data out of the LIS3DH. For some reason I am only receiving a constant value of -1 [0xffc0 10 bits left aligned] on all channels and FIFO slots. I can read/write all other registers just fine, it's just t...

MarkL by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos