MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS3DH breakdown

Hi,I am using LIS3DH for a while now, on different custom boards.I recently faced a major issue with it, which applied to all our last batch of devices (50 units).At some point, the INT1 broke (not emmiting int signal) and power consumption raised to...

RChau.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange G value?

Hello, I just got a STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 a few days ago, and had a problem on trying the accelerometer with the ST BLE Sensor APP. When I keep the sensor's Z axis up or down, the APP shows consistent +1g or -1g. However, when I put the sensor's X/Y up or...

0690X00000BxtxFQAR.jpg 0690X00000Bxtx0QAB.jpg 0690X00000BxtwbQAB.jpg
BLin.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

JTAG-20 to STDC14 adapter from ST for SensorTile.box

Hi all,we recently got the SensorTile.box  which is a great toy. However we want to write our own applications and use the STDC14 debug connector. I just rread that only ST-LINK/V2 will be supported due to 1.8V debug interface. Where can I get an ada...

Thilo1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

VL53L0X running on a 3.3 voltage rail

We have designed a circuit using this chip with the 3.3 voltage rail . Without converting it to 2.8 as it is bellow the max thresh-hold as per the datasheet. We also pulled up the XSHUT pin high to 3.3v using a 10k ohm resistor. In theory it should p...

SensorTile.box #tutorials - Videos

See the new tutorial videos on the Sensortile.box on ST youtube channel!Mode 1 / Basic mode --> linkMode 2 / Expert mode --> linkMode 3 / Pro mode --> link-> Subscribe ST channel to get updated on the latest ST news <-

Changing scale of accelerometer (+-2g to +-8g) in Sensortile

Hello,i want to change the scale of Accelerometer LSM6DSM from default +-2g to +-8g in the Sensortile. If i use the Firmware "FP-SNS-allmems1" and call the function "DrvStatusTypeDef BSP_ACCELERO_Set_FS_Value ( void * handle,  float fullScale) " with...

AS??l.0 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos