MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Strange G value?

Hello, I just got a STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 a few days ago, and had a problem on trying the accelerometer with the ST BLE Sensor APP. When I keep the sensor's Z axis up or down, the APP shows consistent +1g or -1g. However, when I put the sensor's X/Y up or...

0690X00000BxtxFQAR.jpg 0690X00000Bxtx0QAB.jpg 0690X00000BxtwbQAB.jpg
BLin.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

JTAG-20 to STDC14 adapter from ST for SensorTile.box

Hi all,we recently got the SensorTile.box  which is a great toy. However we want to write our own applications and use the STDC14 debug connector. I just rread that only ST-LINK/V2 will be supported due to 1.8V debug interface. Where can I get an ada...

Thilo1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

VL53L0X running on a 3.3 voltage rail

We have designed a circuit using this chip with the 3.3 voltage rail . Without converting it to 2.8 as it is bellow the max thresh-hold as per the datasheet. We also pulled up the XSHUT pin high to 3.3v using a 10k ohm resistor. In theory it should p...

SensorTile.box #tutorials - Videos

See the new tutorial videos on the Sensortile.box on ST youtube channel!Mode 1 / Basic mode --> linkMode 2 / Expert mode --> linkMode 3 / Pro mode --> link-> Subscribe ST channel to get updated on the latest ST news <-

Changing scale of accelerometer (+-2g to +-8g) in Sensortile

Hello,i want to change the scale of Accelerometer LSM6DSM from default +-2g to +-8g in the Sensortile. If i use the Firmware "FP-SNS-allmems1" and call the function "DrvStatusTypeDef BSP_ACCELERO_Set_FS_Value ( void * handle,  float fullScale) " with...

AS??l.0 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Issue with I2C communication between LSM6DSO and nRF9160-DK.

Hi,I am trying to interface the LSM6DSO (STEVAL-MKI196V1) sensor with nrf9160-DK using the code below.I tried similar code for the BMI160 sensor and it is working fine with nRF9160-DK.Moreover, I tried working on LSM6DSO sensor with P-Nucleo-WB55 boa...

0690X00000AABTzQAP.png
ASoni.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos