MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quaternions in AlgoBuilder with sensortile box

Hi everyone,I'm using the quaternions and the sensor fusion in Algobuilder with the Sensortile box in order to compare the signal of the quaternions and the position of the teapot, but I don't understand the relation between both of them... Any idea?...

LRoss.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

H3LIS100DL sleep-to-wake - how to enable?

Greetings. I am familiar with the general sleep-to-wake functionality, I've used it successfully in the IIS2DH. However I am having issues with the H3LIS100DL. I believe I've enabled sleep-to-wake using control register 5, I've configured the interru...

cphelan by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How does Generic MQTT Cloud Logging work

Hi! I am using a SensorTile.box and tried to enable Generic MQTT Cloud Logging. Unfortunately I could not get any data to one of the public brokers. I used for example "tcp://mqtt.eclipse.org" Port 1883 (the tcp:// is mandatory, otherwise it won't wo...

DWind.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to reset the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 kit

Morning everybody, I have a STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 kit, after flashing the microcontroller with an example of ST applicati I can't connect in bluetooth with my smartphone.Could you tell me how to reset the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 program to factory default. I tri...

SAbid.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read temperature data from lis3dh?

Refer to lis3dh datasheet, I setting bit 7 and bit6 to 1 in TEMP_CFG_REG, but the data I read from OUT_ADC3_L always 0x40/0x80, OUT_ADC3_H always 0xff. Anything wrong in my config?Thanks.

LPeng.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos