MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sensortile decoupling capacitors

The sensortile has some decoupling capacitors which need to be connected to the VDDs on the MCU but there are two values for the capacitors 1uf and 100nf, is there a map to which pins assign to which capacitors? i have found nought on both datasheet ...

AMell.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103C8 CMSIS SPI

I'm using SMT32F103C8 and I want to comunicate with MPU9250, I do not have any other SPI devices . Only MPU9250.I set 72MHz for SMT32F103C8. here is my initialization and read/write functions.void SPI_init() { RCC->APB2ENR |= RCC_APB2ENR_AFI...

DAlat.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Health monitoring wrist based device

Hi,we are developing wrist based health monitoring device to measure following parameters.1) Heart rate,Spo2,Blood pressure.2) Gps Tracking.3) Accelerometer.Please suggest the sensor modules for measuring above parameters.or suggest us if u have any ...

ab.7 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L1X, time data

Hello, I have bought VL53L1X to use it on a physics project. My project is about measuring the speed of light in air and some other fluids. As far as I understand, this sensor does not measure distance directly, but measures the time delay between th...

Sthe .1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos