MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the difference between LIS2DH and MIS2DH?

Hi.​Currently I'm using LIS2DH12, and I found a new product, MIS2DH.​Actually, we are developing a medical device, and it seems that MIS2DH is a accelerometer devloped for medical applications.​But I cannot find any difference between two sensors.​Is...

wonhyuck by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use the X-CUBE-MEMS1 for SensorTile

So I wanted to use the X-CUBE-MEMS1 library for the SensorTile module but noticed that the projects were made for the IKS01A1 and the IKS01A2 boards. Which one of these projects/boards would I need to select for the SensorTile application?

VRao.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access to calculated features for LSM6DSOX

I guess this is a weird question. I am not really interested in the classifying part of the MLC but I am interested in its feature selection capability, I would like to know if it is possible to perform feature extraction calculation on the data sto...

WGeng.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camera module

selam4 kamera ile ayrı ayrı fotoğraf çekmek ve gözden geçirmek SD karta istiyorum istiyorum. Kameralar ve işlemci arasında 3 metre mesafe olacak. Bu mesafe görüntü çekmek için uygun mu? bunu nasıl yapabilirim. Sccb protokolü bunu destekliyor mu yoksa...

HTosu.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am using LSM303AGR for both Compass and Accelerometer with the I2C interface. I read the datasheet but I want to double-check about connection.

As I read from data-sheet, for I2C interface, I need to connect CS_XL & CS_MAG to VDD. Do I need to connect them to Digital Pins to able to switch between Accelerometer and Compass. Could you please check my schematic and confirm is it correct to use...

SSert.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM303AGR calibration & accuracy

Hi,​We have tested our custom LSM303AGR board with MC and EC Libraries that ST provides. We see that our degree calculations accuracy is within +/- 4 degree. That is, we have degree which has deviation of 4 degree when it is stationary. We see that w...

AAYKA.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Bluecoin and echo cancellation

Hy,I'm trying to do some tests on echo suppression using evaluation boards BlueCoin and CoinStation.The software I use is the one provided by ST to interact with BlueCoin that is, FP-"AUD-SMARTMIC1 GUI.exe" in addition to theaudacity.exe program.As s...

apenn.13 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Must LPS25HB reserved pin 3 be grounded?

Pin 3 which is reserved should be grounded according to the data sheet but was left floating on our boards. May this be the cause of SPI issues? Regardless of what we read or write, we see LPS25HB output 0xff11 on SDO. LPS25HB outputs data on fallin...

MStro.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos