cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to debug STEVAL-BCN002V1B project in Atollic studio. Need some assistance

SPimp.1
Associate II

I am working on an employee counting project which considers multiple entries and exits to the same room. For this project I am using STEVAL-BCN002V1B eval board as it has the VL53L1X sensor on board.

When I create a new project in Keil uVision and debug my project for STEVAL-BCN002V1B through nucleo ST-LINK, it works without any issues

But when I create a new project in atollic studio I am unable to debug the project.

The debugger never stops on main and does not hit any of my breakpoints.

Need some help! Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @SPimp.1​ ,

adding more topics for support.

Did you try to open it with the STM32CubeIDE? This open Integrated Development Environment is provided by ST and it is based on Atollic TrueStudio.

-Eleon

SPimp.1
Associate II

Hi @Eleon

STM32CubeIDE does not seem to support BlueNRG-2 SoC.

But I think Keil has support for M0 and M0+ STM boards without using a license. Your code can be up to 256k I think. I am using that currently

Hi @SPimp.1​ ,

Right, you cannot select the STEVAL-BCN002V1B directly from STM32CubeIDE... it could be a license-related issue, so I suggest you to contact a sales and representative office in your country.

Btw, the BlueNRG-2 should be supported by STM32CubeIDE through the following development tools:

Please let me know if these tools can be of any help for you.

-Eleon