MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

i am using LIS3DH with STM32F410 on Nucleo board and my I2C routine can only read one byte of the time, the read is fine but i get ZOR, YOR and XOR. I am supposed to clear these bits after every read or is the read clear the bits ?

Do you have an I2C routine that can read two byte at a time like OUT_X_L and OUT_X H or a read routine to reada all three values X<Y and Z (6 bytes) ? I am not using HAL, i am using CMSIS.

DDima.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using LIS344ALH on STEVAL-MKI109V3 with Unico GUI 9.3.0.0

Hi guys.I am trying to used LIS344ALH on steval-mki109v3 with Unico GUI (v9.3.0.0).My first trial has been to connect my steval-mki109v3 with firmware V2.15.1 and Unico give me following Error message:Then I tried to connect to steval-mki109v3 after ...

0690X00000BvjeYQAR.jpg 0690X00000BvjfHQAR.jpg
Tino by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS1 I2C Write to r/w registers

I have an LSM9DS1 IMU/Magnetometer and I am having difficulty in writing a value to the control registers and reading it back after.I am using the I2C protocol with my MCU device set up as the master and the LSM9DS1 setup as the slave.1.      I am ab...

JFand.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS3DWB - How to configure for wake-up interrupt?

First i pull both interrupt pins to GND before power up the sensor, as recommended by the datasheet. I then configure SDO pin with pull-up using register PIN_CTRL. Then i enable the accelerometer with no second filtering stage from register CTRL1_XL....

TResell by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH12 position of 6D.

I use LIS2DH12 to determine the position of 6D. My task is to get interruption when the accelerometer is positioned with the + X axis at an angle of 50 degrees or more. Autumn X is also disabled. In this case, the acceleration along the X axis = 1g. ...

AGari by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some general info on the SensorTile.box (TileBox) required

So, i can operate the sensor box, install the updates a couple different ways and generally get it to work. But, the TileBox has three switches on board, none of which are accessible from the outside without adding some holes to the case. The TileB...

TJM by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos