MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

L3GD20H part marking or part markings in general

I have a part that I believe to be a MEMS sensor. Unfortunately it has no company logo just some code numbers. The fact that it is a LGA-14 in 3*3mm makes me think it is a L3GD20H. No other manufacturer seems to have a MEMS part in that size. The L3G...

PSwee.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I use the LIS3MDL Sensor: When I power the sensor and request via SPI the WHOAMI Register, the first answer is not equal to the default answer. When I send another byte to read the Register afterwards I get the default answer. Why is that so?

data[0]=0B10001111; data[1]=0B00000000;data[3]=0B00000000; //this is not needed but i get the default answer here   SPI.beginTransaction(SPISettings(100000, MSBFIRST, SPI_MODE3));   digitalWrite(10, LOW);   delay(10);   for (size_t i = 0; i < datale...

LLoid.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synchronise IIS3DWB sensors

Within a research project we are evaluating the IIS3DWB for measuring vibrations in hydraulic forging hammers for predictive maintenance.The current application requires that two IIS3DWB sensors (which are connected to the same microcontroller) are s...

TElle.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to reset lis2dh?

hi st: I am using lis2dh, driven by spi. Initially set to fifo mode, 25hz. When the power is turned on for the first time, I can read that there is data in the fifo, and the data are normal. When I reset the mcu and initialize the sensor again, th...

Zwf.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos