cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could anyone please identify the MEMS microphones board to which the red arrow is pointing to in the attached image of the STM32H7B3i-DK

KObir.1
Associate II

Could someone please help in identifying the 5 MEMS microphone board attached to the STM32H7B3I-DK board as shown in the attached image as pointed to by the RED arrow

TIA

Cheers

Gipsyblues0693W0000059wuFQAQ.png

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @KObir.1​ ,

This is the DFSDM microphones module MB1299, whose description you can find at p.33 of the User Manual UM2662.

0693W000005A1p0QAC.png 

Unfortunately, this board is not sold as standalone pcb, so If you need it, you should purchase the complete STM32H7B3i-DK kit.

If you may need something similar, a more recent microphone board is the STEVAL-STWINMAV1, the analog microphone array expansion for the SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node (STWIN) kit, or for a complete solution you can check the STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 BlueCoin kit.

-Eleon

KObir.1
Associate II

@Eleon BORLINI​ 

Thanks for your response.

I did purchase the STM32H7B3 kit as you suggest. Unfortunately, the 5 mic board you describe does NOT come with the kit and is nowhere listed as an available option for purchase. The kit does NOT include any MEMS mic. I really feel cheated! I do not mind paying for things I need.

Could you suggest another way to obtain a MEMS mic/board that would be usable for this kit. Without a MEMS mic on the kit this kit is absolutely useless for me!

TIA

Gipsyblues

Hi @KObir.1​ ,

Well that's strange... you have to check with the distributor for the inclusion of this board.

I fully understand however your feelings... can you send back the purchased board to the distributor and ask for a refund?

The MB1299 board comes surely with the 32F413HDISCOVERY (Discovery kit with STM32F413ZH MCU), since it is explicitly listed in the kit content on ST page, but please always check with the distributor the kit content, since ST and the distributors are two different entities... (here on Digikey)

I suggested you the H7 board since I had though that it was mandatory for you from your picture above (that was however the meaning of the "should"...)

-Eleon