MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DH12 ACC Reading Problem

Hello,I am using LIS2DH12 with SPI connection. I am able to read back Device ID which is 51. Also, I can write a to the reference register and read back successfully. However, I cannot set registers. I am writing value on it and read back. The value ...

0693W000001s8BsQAI.png 0693W000001s8DtQAI.png
ESims.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Estimating random walk of ISM330DLC

Hi,I am having uncertainties when calculating displacement and change of angle effected by random walk.I want to know proportion of failure in measurement caused by random walk.In the datasheet of ISM330DLC random walk (ug/sqrt(h) is declared as nois...

APfel.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Potting an accelerometer (LIS2DS12)

I'm wondering if there are any concerns with acceleration measurement offsets and extra noise due to strain on the package from encapsulating it or potting it. I'm specifically looking at the LIS2DS12 if different packages have different answers to t...

KOlso.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS1 offset

Hi all,I did a firmware in python for LSM9DS1 and I red the register 0x18 with autoincrement but I noticed that there is a offset in gyroscope for axis x,y,z. So I did the single reading for the register but there is always an offset. How can I do t...

FPugl.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos